Помощь необходима при перемещении к вашеl

<< < (3/3)

Станислав V:
Greetings. I am in Kamenetz-Podolsk. This historic city. If you want to Journey by plane, it must notify you that we have just restored airfield. Therefore, in the present time the following situation: Runway unpaved (580 meters), in the rain - mud. . No English-speaking manager. We can arrange for an interpreter and to conduct road-hiking Excursion.

Mike:
Hello MartinaAcklin, Thank you for contacting us. Ukraine is "white stain" on the map of Europe. Like Terra Incognita for most of the tourist from USA. BUT We have what to propose. Last year I flew with friend of mine who came from Florida. He was excited how few information he knows about Ukraine. As soon as you joined our aero community I'm assuming you do want somebody to fly with you and to show as much Ukraine as possible for seven days? If yes I say It's possible. I can give to you contact of friend of mine who lives in US and you can fit your expecting to real possibilities. Anyway we can try... Why not?

Take a look on Ukraine from the sky. I wrote it recently: http://www.ukraviaforum.com/index.php/topic,13362.0.html

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[*] Предыдущая страница