EASA ATPL, CPL, IR/ME, PPL. Польша. С поддержкой для Украины.

<< < (11/17) > >>

yatsevsky:
О самой школе.
Она располагается в одном из зданий, прилегающих к перрону с ангаром. Разделённая на два крыла: в одном сидит начальство (сразу у входа), в другом - довольно просторная кухня с кофе-машиной (а это самое главное!), комната для брифинга студентов с компьютером и разной документацией и картами, комната инструкторов и отдельная комната для тренажера. В школе всегда происходит какой-то движ, особенно студентов ATPL.

Отдельный плюс достается школе за наличие серьезной системы букинга самолётов - в других школах обычно это делается вручную в ексельках (как и кое-где еще ,)). Что удобно, можно налетав, распечатать себе все полёты и спокойно сесть заполнить лётную книжку. Особенно это актуально для CPL-щиков.

Мне также дали доступ в систему обучения (сделанной на основе Moodle), где можно найти тот же ppl(a) question bank, потренироваться, а заодно и найти всевозможную полезню сопутствующую документацию. Это тоже плюс, так как не везде этим заморачиваются.

Что не понравилось из того что я встречал в других местах:
- доезжать до школы приходится самому, и если ты не на машине, то на это требуется немало времени. конечно же с другой стороны можно жить прям хоть у самой вышки, тогда прогулка до школы займет всего 10-15 минут. в Спилве где я был та же проблема, но там всегда сам директор школы меня катал на полёты.
- возможно это связанно с сезонностью, но всегда надо планировать полёты наперед. особенно в летнее время почти все самолёты расписаны, что можно увидеть в системе букинга.

slawek_s:
olek.aviator - you wrote yourself that you work for Ventum Air and it is obvious you would eventually make profit on getting Ukrainians/Russians to that school. Ventum Air advertise outside of Poland because in Poland too many people got to know them and don't have a positive opinion about that school.

Moreover, stop repeating lies about me. It's true that I had 5h to finish my CPL, but apart of that there were 52h ME left in my contract, FI(A) course and more... do you really think that I recently won 66.000,00PLN (over 15.000,00 EUR) only because I got my contract cancelled 5h before I finished it? I see you learn fast from those scumbags at Ventum Air - you repeat their lies and you probably even believe in what you write.

Those 2 that run Ventum Air right now cooperated with the former president of that company - they knew for a long time that he defrauded money and what did they do? They cancel numerous contracts in order to compensate for the lack of money (defrauded) on their account. This way they covered for the former president as long as they could...

All 3 of them scammed numerous people... only some sued them and I don't know a single case that would be lost by the former student of Ventum Air.

Good luck in finding a better job. I hope that working for scumbags is not your dream job.

Read http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/427928-ventum-air-merged.html - you'll know more.

PS. Ventum Air is known to write themselves positive opinions about their school - vide pprune forum thread.

olek.aviator:
Цитата: slawek_s от 03.07.2015, 22:04:51 pm

olek.aviator - you wrote yourself that you work for Ventum Air and it is obvious you would eventually make profit on getting Ukrainians/Russians to that school. Ventum Air advertise outside of Poland because in Poland too many people got to know them and don't have a positive opinion about that school.

Moreover, stop repeating lies about me. It's true that I had 5h to finish my CPL, but apart of that there were 52h ME left in my contract, FI(A) course and more... do you really think that I recently won 66.000,00PLN (over 15.000,00 EUR) only because I got my contract cancelled 5h before I finished it? I see you learn fast from those scumbags at Ventum Air - you repeat their lies and you probably even believe in what you write.

Those 2 that run Ventum Air right now cooperated with the former president of that company - they knew for a long time that he defrauded money and what did they do? They cancel numerous contracts in order to compensate for the lack of money (defrauded) on their account. This way they covered for the former president as long as they could...

All 3 of them scammed numerous people... only some sued them and I don't know a single case that would be lost by the former student of Ventum Air.

Good luck in finding a better job. I hope that working for scumbags is not your dream job.

Read [url]http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/427928-ventum-air-merged.html[/url] - you'll know more.

PS. Ventum Air is known to write themselves positive opinions about their school - vide pprune forum thread.

Dear slawek_s,
Please, tell me here how much have you paid and how many hours did you fly in Ventum? I will check it out and will write the truth on your case. I am not aware of all the details on it, so please, share with all of us.
Concerning blaming me for making super profit out of it you are wrong, but I will not spend a minute to argue that.
Concerning Ventum "problems" with polish students - have you seen their reservation system lately? They have so many students, that sometimes thay lack an aircrafts for all of them and as you might know, they have 6 aircrafts. Moreover, 99% of students are from Poland inspite all that dirt you are writing on them.
Tell me another thing, did finish studying? Do you work as a pilot? How is your pilot career evolving? just curious... (if you dont want to answer - don't)

yatsevsky:
Slawek, do you know the company can sue you back for deliberate maligning without disclosing any real facts about your motives? I saw whole group of PPL->ATPL and 0->ATPL students, happily chatting in the office, "the two guys" helped me to submit documents to ULC for conversion and subsequent visa application. They are working their asses off actually to get rid of the false accusations and continuous story spread of yours. Now that you might have your money back, I believe for you it'd be more productive to mind own business and pilot career from now on. The other students will be able to take care of themselves.

yatsevsky:
После продолжительной паузы продолжу повествование о конвертации в EASA PPL.
По разным причинам смог продолжить только сейчас, имея необходимые документы для продолжения конвертации, а именно:
1) Направление на теоретические экзамены Air Law, Human Performance
2) Действующую визу

Экзамены не представляют собой что-то сложное. Банк вопросов открыт и достаточно непродолжительной тренировки, чтобы быстро и успешно их сдать. На практике это выглядит примерно так - вы можете сдать экзамены практически в любой день сессии (они бывают по 2 недели в месяц) кроме первого дня сессии и пятницы. Для пятницы нужно бронировать время заранее, которое обычно расписано не несколько недель вперед. Экзамены проходят прямо на первом этаже офисного здания (привет 16ому этажу и системе пропусков!). Вы заходите в небольшую приемную, где стоят кофейные автоматы, бутылки с водой и шкафчики. Подходите к девушке, даете ID, получаете на бумажке логин/пароль, оставляете все вещи, глубоко вдыхаете и заходите в аудиторию с компами. Все телефоны запрещены, либо в выключенном состоянии. За свободным компом логинитесь и выбираете каждый из экзаменов. Не смотря на то, что суммарно вам предоставляется 45 и 30 минут, справиться можно за 15-20 максимум.

После успешной сдачи возвращаетесь к девушке, берете распечатанные бумажки и ждете направления на практический экзамен, чем собственно я сейчас и занимаюсь.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница